Hi Junior and Senior Infants, I hope you are all well. If we were in school this week we would have been having lots of fun with some Easter activities. I have put together a few ideas and some pictures of some fun activities that you could do at home.
1. Design an Easter egg and don't forget to send it to my email so you can be entered into the Easter Eggstravaganza competition for your chance to win an eggcellent prize.
2. Have an Easter egg hunt.
3. Have an egg and spoon race.
4. To work on your fine motor skill there is some Easter threading on twinkl to download. Punch the holes and allow the children to thread wool through the punched holes. here is the link https://www.twinkl.ie/resource/easter-bunny-and-easter-eggs-threading-activity-pack-t-tp-6958
5. Why not combine your work on plants with an Easter theme and make funny egg cress faces. https://www.twinkl.ie/resource/t2-t-806-easter-egg-funny-faces-activity
6. Why not try some of the art ideas from the pictures at home using recyclable materials from your house.